Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ribbons, certificates awards oh my! (Mrs. Battenfield)

It’s that time of year again. The ribbons and awards have all been passed out. I’m talking about Celebrate the Arts. This has always been a stressful time for me Collecting work throughout the year. Mounting and tagging after school for days. Wishing and hoping I could take everyone’s art piece with me. But when it’s all said and done and I see my students work hanging for all of Wylie to see, I can only feel proud. All the hard work from the year has paid off and these students get a chance to be recognized. For some this is something they look forward to all year long. My favorite part about this whole thing is passing back their piece with a ribbon on it. Seeing the students faces light up and their classmates clapping and congratulating them. It just shows me how wonderful our Wylie students are. Until next year when we see what creative things our students can do.

Mrs. Battenfield


No comments:

Post a Comment