Monday, January 26, 2015

Their success is MY success...are you a DO-er?



Well it is MY TURN……Deep breath! Just wanted to tell you about myself. I am a doer. I enjoy helping people shine in their abilities. Their success is my success. If you need help I would be glad to help you and will definitely learn from your abilities. We are all trying our best and we should all always remember that we have special talents and when we blend them all together a perfect picture will form with patience and appreciation. The same with children, time, patience, and appreciation for what they can give is unlimited.


Each day is to be enjoyed and a memory to be made. 


Linda Dinger, SPED aide

3 comments:

  1. We are blessed to have you in our classrooms. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky to have you at Watkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are lucky to have you at Watkins!

    ReplyDelete